rss-icon facebook-icon twitter-icon pinterest-icon google-plus-icon

Monday, August 06, 2007

Bullets

  • I got nothin' for you all, that's why I'm resorting to bullets today. I figure I'll just throw out some random thoughts and fill you in on what's up at the Schmitty house. But be forewarned, it's not very exciting.

  • Well, Miss R. has taken one step forward and a few steps back in the potty training arena. And if she doesn't stop trying to clog up the toilet with wipes and paper I'm going to scream!

  • I have to go to a general surgeon. I have a sebaceous cyst on my left breast, near the cleavage. I've had this cyst for years and never had a problem. The other day it ruptured and got infected. It's DISGUSTING!!

  • W.'s mouth and lack of thinking before speaking has gotten him into trouble again. I got a phone call from a neighbor at 6:50 am this morning because of something he said to his son yesterday. I am not happy.

  • I am half way through Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince. I have seen movies 1 and 2 and read book 3 and half of book 4, seen movies 3, 4, and 5. I thought to myself that I really should read 6 and 7 before they make the movies. I should have read all of the books, it's awesome!

  • Our good neighbor has given, yes, I say GIVEN us their old big screen TV! It's beautiful! Have I told you lately that I love my neighbors?

  • Speaking of movies and of TV, if any of you are interested, I have a TON of DVD and VHS tapes up for auction on Ebay. Everything is pretty much in mint condition and has been viewed only once.

  • Mr. Schmitty has a nice little stretch of time off this weekend; Thursday thru Monday!! I'm hoping to get to do an amusement/waterpark one day. Pray for nice weather!

  • I think I might have to go on a fasting diet. I have a wedding to go to next month and I'm terrified of finding a dress to wear. Mr. Schmitty and I are actually staying the night at the hotel the reception is at. We haven't been overnight, alone, together, since before W. was born. Woo-Hoo!

  • The boys are in the sprinkler right now, R. is prancing around naked. And you know what? I don't care.

Okay, that's it. I have a million other thoughts running rampant in my brain, but I think I've bored you all enough.

Hey you! I hear you snoring over there! Wake up!

6 comments:

BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

I'm sorry about the cyst...ugh!

Wow I thought we had great neighbors! That is awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes well in the hospital....

I only dozed a little!

x

Anonymous said...

Aren't big screens AWESOME?

Good thoughts about your cyst - what a little bugger!

No dozing here - I want to know what's going on with you!

Maria said...

Damn that cyst to hell...

And Harry Potter is always worth a read. Liv and I are nearly three fourths of the way through The Half Blood Prince.

Sprinklers are wonderful. Liv has an entire dance routine that she performs...I think she is brilliant of course.

And I am dying to know...so..what was the terrible thing that came out of your son's mouth?

Anonymous said...

Be sure to pass along the information on that fasting diet :) Just kidding - I'm sure you don't need to do anything like that - - just buy an A-line, does wonders!

PS/Still love my headers! TU

Zephra said...

Gosh, I wish my neighbors were that awesome.