rss-icon facebook-icon twitter-icon pinterest-icon google-plus-icon

Monday, January 15, 2007

Overheard Conversations

T. : "W. just use your magic-nation."

Sounds like an episode of the Rugrats.

******************************

W. : "Guess what I want to do when I grow up? I want to work in a hotel so when I have a break I can go in a room and play video games."

Time to disconnect the Playstation.

******************************

R. : "Why do you look like her?" "But Why?"

R.'s reaction to our neighbor's 5 year old twins. They stayed for about 3 hours so you can imagine how many times she asked "Why?"

******************************

T. : "Dad, can you get me a drink of water."
Mr. Schmitty: "I'm eating my breakfast, you're right next to the water cooler."
T. : "Yea, but can you get me a drink?"
Mr. Schmitty: "No, I think you can get it."
T. : "What's the matter? Are your legs broken?"

Ooopss...won't tell you how that ended!

No comments: