I have written 500 entries and placed them on this blog since I started it on January 4, 2007.
4 years ago?
Wow. Time does fly.
In honor of this milestone, I read through my entries. I laughed. I cried. I remembered.
So, today, I would like to share some of my favorites with you. Most of the posts are funny. A few are not. But they all are a part of me.
I hope you enjoy the memories as much as I did.
- Dating Again
- A Special Ingredient?
- They Can't Possibly Make A Display Case Large Enough
- Like A Scene In A Romance Novel
- If You Give A Child A Bar Of Soap
- I Should Really Think These Things Through
- And This Is What I Have To Live With
- So I Gave Birth To An Axe Murderer
- Whooooo Are You? Who? Who?
- He'll Fall For Just About Anything
- Such A Little Lady
- I Hope HE Didn't Teach HER That!
- Vengeance Is Mine!
- The Laughs Just Keep Coming
- Flip Flops Should Come With A Disclaimer
- Nevermind A Beep, We Need A BLEEP!
- Proof That I Am A Reincarnated Adolescent Boy
- Superballs and Bouncy Balls
- Learning To Read In Target
So tell me, which is YOUR favorite?