rss-icon facebook-icon twitter-icon pinterest-icon google-plus-icon

Saturday, March 26, 2011

My 500th Post!

I can't believe it.

I have written 500 entries and placed them on this blog since I started it on January 4, 2007.

4 years ago?

Wow. Time does fly.

In honor of this milestone, I read through my entries. I laughed. I cried. I remembered.

So, today, I would like to share some of my favorites with you. Most of the posts are funny. A few are not. But they all are a part of me.

I hope you enjoy the memories as much as I did.

  1. Dating Again
  2. A Special Ingredient?
  3. Eyes
  4. They Can't Possibly Make A Display Case Large Enough
  5. Like A Scene In A Romance Novel
  6. If You Give A Child A Bar Of Soap
  7. I Should Really Think These Things Through
  8. And This Is What I Have To Live With
  9. So I Gave Birth To An Axe Murderer
  10. Whooooo Are You? Who? Who?
  11. He'll Fall For Just About Anything
  12. Such A Little Lady
  13. I Hope HE Didn't Teach HER That!
  14. Vengeance Is Mine!
  15. The Laughs Just Keep Coming
  16. Flip Flops Should Come With A Disclaimer
  17. Nevermind A Beep, We Need A BLEEP!
  18. Proof That I Am A Reincarnated Adolescent Boy
  19. Superballs and Bouncy Balls
  20. Learning To Read In Target

So tell me, which is YOUR favorite?


6 comments:

ThatsBaloney said...

I like them all?!
Congrats on 500 posts!

meleah rebeccah said...

Oh honey! Congratulations on writing 500 blog posts! I have loved every single one of them!

kim mccafferty said...

Congrats woman!

Liz@thisfullhouse said...

WHOOT!!! Congrats and keep on blogging, my friend!!!

Liz@thisfullhouse said...

[gently taps on door] Missing you.

Mrs. Schmitty said...