rss-icon facebook-icon twitter-icon pinterest-icon google-plus-icon

Monday, September 07, 2009

Say 'Ello to My Little Friend

R. can NOT keep a secret. This comes in quite handy for me, as I can't always be the fly on the wall, watching all that my children do.

I can always count on my daughter to spill the beans because she likes to talk and talk and talk.

Our best friends have a set of twins that are six years old. The boy, L. and my T. are the closest of buddies. And the girl, S., and R. are BFFL.

Recently, out of the blue, R. said to me, "Mom, did you know that L.'s best friend is his weinis?"

"WHAT?!"

"Yes, his best friend is his weinis! S. told me so!"

Oh boy.

"What made S. say that?"

"Yesterday she asked L. to show me and T. his best friend......."

OH.GOD.HERE.IT.COMES

"....and he pulled down his zipper and showed us his weinis!"

She then giggled.

Fantastic.

So, I had the privacy talk with T. and R. again. I tried not to make a big deal out of it because I know kids are just being kids. They thought it was funny. They were kind of right.

But now I had to tell my best friend.

"E. now don't get upset, I don't want you to freak out......" I then told her the story.

Her mouth dropped open and she fell back onto her bed. She was shell shocked.

I laughed and told her it was perfectly normal. She has three daughters and only one son. I've been telling her for years that boys and girls are entirely different. She never believed me.

I think she does now.

8 comments:

Krystal said...

Oh ya, and a boys bes friend will always be his wienis!

Jill said...

Oh goodness! And I thought Rocco walking around with his hand at his crotch all day was bad!

Unknown said...

We had that same problem with one of my boys when he was young. Not only did he try to show his "weinis", but he held onto it all day long. I kept asking him, either A, if he had to go "potty" and B "Are you afraid its gonna fall off?" hehe.
I love boys.

ThatsBaloney said...

Oh.My.Gosh.
I have nothing more to say.

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

I have a boy. Will this be him too? Oy. I hope not!

When I was very young two boys tried to pee on me. So, yeah..it's fairly normal for boys.

Bonnie the Boss said...

With 4 boys and a hubby in one house I can say boys are weird! If I told you the number of times some form of the word penis came up at our house..... if it isn't that it is nuts, balls..... if it isn't that it is bodily functions! And people who know me wonder what happened to my mind, really is there any wonder?

Unknown said...

Oh My...I'm speechless lol

The Fritz Facts said...

Oh man...I snorted just a little bit on that one. His weinis...hahahaha