rss-icon facebook-icon twitter-icon pinterest-icon google-plus-icon

Monday, March 09, 2009

Such A Little Lady

My husband was kneeling in front of the pots and pans cabinet and was stacking items on top of each other and slamming the door before they fell putting away some mixing bowls. My oldest son was standing next to him, minding his own business.

Mr. Schmitty jumped up and shouted to W., "EWWWW! Did you just let one rip?"

"NO DAD!!" W. replied, completely shocked his father would even say such a thing.

"Well, you better go check your drawers, because I swear I smelled something!" Mr. Schmitty joked back at him.

Suddenly, R. appeared in the kitchen and exclaimed, "Dad, you probably smelled me. I've been farting all day!"

I think it's about time I sign her up for charm school.

17 comments:

Laura Marchant said...

You're comments are working??? Let's try this again.

Laura Marchant said...

Oh now it worked, lol! I was just going to tell you I had the same problem yesterday. Hubs was ready to move out for the day, lol.

The Fritz Facts said...

Boo is the SAME WAY...nasty little girl. We finally banished her to the bathroom for all the stuff. If she doesn't, she has to sit on the steps for 5 minutes. It worked, thankfully.

Unknown said...

lol. you haven't met gassy until you've met my family...no shame, I swear.

Jen said...

Ha! I love it. You have to respect her total honesty.

Queen-Size funny bone said...

Honesty is the best policy.

Queen-Size funny bone said...

Honesty is the best policy.

Anonymous said...

Bwahahaha! That's so ME! LOL

BTW, Thank you SOOOO much for ROFL award, I was so delighted to see my name there. That's the first ever ROFL I've ever won!!

xoxox

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Now that's hilarious!!! and really cute too!

Chris said...

LMAO! We've had a stinky house for the past couple of days. It's the 3 year old.

I almost died laughing when she was sitting in shirt & panties on the hardwood floor & let one fly. OMG it was SO loud it made the dogs bark!

ThatsBaloney said...

Just so you know...
I was farted on twice today.

www.JusticeJonesie.com/blog said...

HAHAHAHA! love it~!

Bonnie the Boss said...

My only daughter is the worst! so when you sign yours up let me know how it goes so I can do the same.

Nicole S. said...

Hahaha! My twins are just 4 months but my girl is definitely the "gassy" one, for lack of a better term. Tee hee!

EE said...

LOL! My girls are worse than my boy when it comes to farting.

Crystal said...

That cracked me up!!

Lainey-Paney said...

hahahaha.
cotillion, here she comes!