rss-icon facebook-icon twitter-icon pinterest-icon google-plus-icon

Sunday, November 09, 2008

It's Time For Holiday Greetings

The Holidays are fast approaching. I'm freaking out!

But that's not the subject of this post. I just wanted to let you all know that I have added a few designs to my Doodle Kids® collection ~ especially for the Holidays.

Wouldn't you just love to send out some personalized characters to represent YOU and YOUR family this year? My adorable Doodle Kids® can do just that!

Choose from Holiday Cards, Address Labels, and Gift Stickers in the Santa Hat Family or Snowman Family design. You can add skin tones, hairstyles, and hair colors to each character for every member of your family!


And don't forget Santa Gift Stickers for your children's gifts!


While you are there getting a jump on your Holiday Greetings, why don't you do a little shopping? Doodle Kids® stationery is great for gift giving. Grandma, Grandpa, Aunts, Uncles, Teachers....there is something for everyone!

Use code Holiday08 on all orders over $75.00 and receive free shipping!

10 comments:

Laura said...

I sooo love your doodle kids!!!!

Super B's Mom said...

Oh Oh Oh! Me likee!!!!

You know it's almost time to order a new note pad - I'm going through that thing like water on a hot day. And everyone wishes they could be as cool as me. ;)

Queen-Size funny bone said...

Oh sure now I'm freaked out because you reminded me.

BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

Just Stumbled your Doodle site! So cute. :)

Unknown said...

I Love your doodle kids too!!!

Unknown said...

Okay did you get my name for the SSS?? I know what i want..lol...
That from the mom of... would make a great gift for my sister-is that a notepad?

Unknown said...

People need to stop reminding me that the holidays are right around the corner! lol

Lynn - the piggy bank painter said...

LOVE the snow people! Too cute!

http://superwahmz.com

Anonymous said...

I too am FREAKING out about the impending holidays. They seem to come VERY fast this year!

Sarahviz said...

I'm placing an order soon!