rss-icon facebook-icon twitter-icon pinterest-icon google-plus-icon

Sunday, March 04, 2007

What will they think of next?

Has anyone seen the latest Barbie? She has a new pet and its name is Tanner. I say its because I'm not sure of the gender. Though, with as far as Mattel seems to be going these days I'm sure we'll be seeing "things" dangling from future versions of Tanner. Anyway, this dog eats its food and then poops out pellets. Barbie comes equipped with her own pooper-scooper and trash container. EWWW. The only thing I find appealing about this toy is that my kids want a REAL dog and have been bugging Mr. Schmitty and I about getting one. This might be a tad easier to take care of. And really, if the kids lose interest, who cares? I heard W. telling his little sister that she should ask me to buy her Tanner. Then he turns to T. and says, "We can feed the dog, watch it poop, and then feed it the poop!"

3 comments:

Valerie said...

ll I can say is EWWWWWWWWWWW

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

In some office somewhere a group of execs gathered and all agreed that this was a good idea.

It defies understanding.

Maria said...

Well, yeah... I suppose it is a good way to teach kids about pets.

Maybe the next one will be fertility clinic Barbie or Menopause Barbie ("Give me some ice cream. NOW!")