rss-icon facebook-icon twitter-icon pinterest-icon google-plus-icon

Friday, January 26, 2007

I need a nap, again

I don't know what's up with me this past week. I'm EXHAUSTED. I never sleep well, probably haven't in...how old is W.? Almost 9 years. I wake up all night long most of the time, but with the help of my dear old friend caffeine, I remarkably can get through my days okay. But since last weekend I've been sleeping really deeply and having really vivid dreams. When I get up in the morning I feel as though I've been run over, multiple times, by a MACK truck. Shouldn't I be feeling MORE rested? I'm not waking up all night long. I'm sleeping. Very strange.

Maybe my body is fighting something. I just have zero energy. I sat around all day today, not doing much. All I did was take care of the needs of T. and R., okay, so I did A LITTLE. But it's 7:30 pm and I'm finishing this and going to go lie down in bed and watch some "Charmed" reruns.

I'm getting frustrated because two weeks ago I was feeling great. I was walking on my treadmill, my house was getting cleaned, I was running errands and going, going, going. Now I want to look up rest homes in the phone book. This better end soon. I don't have time for this nonsense.

1 comment:

Mrs. Schmitty said...

OH NOOOOOOO...no, no, NO! Can't happen, Mr. Schmitty has been snipped! Don't freak me out like that!