I know that we've been told to be careful when "talking" to strangers on the Internet. And I am.
I don't give out my address and other vital, personal information to just any random stalker/serial killer. I'm very picky.
Hey, it's just the way I am.
There are a select few women that I have come to love. And, seriously, I am not worried that they are lying about their identities.
I don't believe they are actually big, fat, hairy, men just looking for a victim. I don't envision them sitting behind their computer screens sweating and Tweeting to me as they play our eleventy-thousandths Words With Friends game.
How could they be? We have been bantering back and forth for a few years now, so if they wanted to come murder me, well, THAT would have been done a long time ago.
*looks over shoulder*
Anyway, I learned last week that one of those women likes me too. She really does!
And how do I know this? She has bestowed unto me this award!
Mrs. Priss of The RHOK (The Real Housewives of Oklahoma) aka Jonni Baloney of That's Baloney picked me! And I was at the top of the list! No more last kid picked for the kickball game for me.
No, not me, I was numero uno.
You see Mrs. Priss, along with Mrs. Albright aka Dawn of Dawn's Diversions makes me want to uproot from Jersey and move to Oklahoma. I heart them that much!
Okay, who sounds like the stalker now? MUAAAHHHAHHHA!
Well, back to the award. Thank you Mrs. Priss (which really? I'm not sure is an accurate pseudonym. You should SEE some of the words she uses playing WWF!).
I shall now wind this post up by fulfilling my awards requirements.
I must tell you 7 truths about myself.
- I married my best friend; after I dated half of his friends, back in the day. Gross, right?
- I have a huge fear of sharp objects, especially aluminum can lids. I hate using a can opener and seeing that sharp edge of the lid. I immediately imagine slicing open a finger or two. Maybe I died tragically in a previous life while making tuna salad.
- I once was robbed, at gunpoint, while I worked as a bank teller. Ironically, after posting #2, I am NOT afraid of guns and am actually a pretty good shot.
- It took me 5 years to conceive my first son and 4 1/2 years to conceive my second son, both with the help of fertility doctors, medication, and procedures. It took me exactly 6 weeks to conceive my daughter. She and son #2 are 10 months apart. You do the math.
- I love Rocher Candy. I would love one or a baker's dozen right about now.
- I have both PCOS and PMDD. I tell my husband, monthly, that he is not to "eff" with me during certain weeks of the month because I could totally use my condition as a defense in court. Did I also say I love Rocher Candy? Oh, and that I'd like some right now? CAN'T SOMEONE JUST GET ME SOME EFFING CANDY?!!
- I don't know how to accept compliments. I usually blush and get totally embarrassed. You can't see it, but my face is a total shade of pink. But then again, that could just be the hot flashes.
- Kimberlee at Autism Mommy - Therapist and I went to the same high school. She has two young sons on the spectrum. She? Is a strong, amazing woman. I am in awe.
- Audrey at I'm Barking Mad is an inspiration. She has been to hell and back and is now in the process of trying to focus on herself. She has touched my heart with her story.
- Liz at This Full House is my fellow Joisey girl. Need I say more? She ROCKS!
- Meleah at Momma Mia, Mea Culpa is another Joisey girl that I adore. Heeeeey guuuurl ~ Fist Pump!!
- Christy at Tiddly Inks is a very, VERY talented lady. I believe her work should be seen in books, on store shelves, and EVERYWHERE in between.
- Jonni Baloney at That's Baloney (how could I NOT include her personal blog?) is a lady I want to become BFF's with over drinks, lots and lots of drinks. I know we'd have laughs a plenty.
- Dawn at Dawn's Diversions would have to join Baloney and I because I would not feel complete without her. Yes, Dawn....you complete me.