rss-icon facebook-icon twitter-icon pinterest-icon google-plus-icon

Friday, June 05, 2009

Make Me The Dark Horse

It's A Schmitty Life is one of the nominees for a BlogLuxe Award at the Socialluxelounge. Can you believe it? (I can, considering I nominated myself. Heh.)

I am listed in the Funniest Blog category. Can you believe THAT? (Once again, I can.)

But nominating myself isn't enough. I can only VOTE for myself once a day. Me thinks that won't be enough votes to get me to win. I've already fallen behind such dream crushers greats as; Cake Wrecks, Attack of the Redneck Mommy, and the almighty Bloggess, Amalah, and Dooce.

Wouldn't it be killer to beat Dooce? Right now at 19 votes, I'm only 13 votes from pummeling clobbering whomping overtaking her. What a rush THAT would be!

Now, I am a realist, I think it's fair to say I won't win. Barefoot Foodie is already at about a 1,000,001 229 votes. I don't even have that many readers. Not by a long shot. But I would like to feel like a contender. Stroke my ego and let this realist live in a fantasy world for a few weeks.

So, help a girl out. You can vote daily by clicking on the nominee button. It's A Schmitty Life is listed in The Funniest Blog category.

FYI: The more votes I get, the higher up on the list I will go, it would make it so much EASIER for you to find me that way. Just saying.

Thank you, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

2009 BlogLuxe Awards

2 comments:

Liz@thisfullhouse said...

Done. Because, you ARE funny like that :)

Day Dreamer said...

Done! I don't come around much anymore.....but I still read you often! :)