rss-icon facebook-icon twitter-icon pinterest-icon google-plus-icon

Thursday, January 01, 2009

And The Winner Is........

Christine from The Bean Blog!

Her entry of "Whatta Man" by Salt 'N Pepa (featuring En Vogue) pulled in 40.7% of the votes.

Congratulations Christine!

Please email me your address at aschmittylife(at)aol(dot)com so I can send your prize of a $25.00 iTunes Gift Card!




I'd like to send out a big thank you everyone who participated, it was a fun way to begin the new year!

Happy 2009!

8 comments:

Chris said...

Woot Woot -- WTG Christine!

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! My iPod has been screaming for some new music. Thank You!!

Justice Fergie said...

great song!

(my ringtone for hubby is Beyonce's "Dangerously In Love" - corny, yes, but I never get sick of hearing it)

Unknown said...

Congrats Christine....I cant believe i missed this cuz i soooo woulda suggested

Milkshake by Kelis yanno...the one that goes like this...

my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and I'm like damn right....lol

Unknown said...

Congrats Christine! :)

Unknown said...

omg i remember when that song came out! lol

Patois42 said...

Oh well. At least Bruce tied for second.

The Fritz Facts said...

this is what happens when the kiddos keep me so busy, I miss all the stinkin fun! Crap!

Love the song though, lovely choice.

I gave you an award tonight...check it out!