rss-icon facebook-icon twitter-icon pinterest-icon google-plus-icon

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thursday Thirteen # 1

Thirteen Reasons I Need A Boob Reduction
  1. I just spent $200 at Victoria Secret. If I had little boobies I could buy $12 bras instead of $45 bras. I guess less fabric, lower the price.

  2. I HAVE to fall sleep on my stomach. I spend ten minutes positioning the darn things just to get comfortable. God forbid someone disturbs me and I have to get back up!

  3. You can tell which side of the bed I occupy just by the indentations in the mattress.

  4. W. hugs me and his chin rests right between them. If I say something to him he can't hear because they are like muffs on his ears.

  5. My kids are obsessed with them because, well, they are hard to overlook.

  6. The straps have left a gully on each shoulder, it would work great to keep my purse straps from falling....if I could ever be in public BRA LESS!

  7. I'm sick of my neck and back swearing at me every day and night.

  8. My daughter, who is 3, wants a bra.

  9. My bedroom television is on the wall toward the foot of our bed. When I lie down I can't see it if I'm wearing my bra.

  10. If I take off my bra to see tv they fall into my arm pits and I feel like I'm wearing water wings.

  11. I can't run without the fear of black eyes.

  12. I threw a ball to my son the other day, I actually HEARD them smack together.

  13. When the kids aren't around and Mr. Schmitty says something sarcastic to me, I usually flash him in response. Pretty soon I'll have to lift up my pant leg instead of my shirt.

17 comments:

Zephra said...

I am right with you. Bigger is not always better. My one dream (for my boobs that is) to someday be able to wear a cute tank top without industrial strength steal underwire bras. Can you imagine strapless? ahhh the dreams.

Jen said...

I dream of the day when I can get a breast reduction. I've been wanting one since I was 18. I've always said that as soon as I'm done having babies these puppies are getting chopped. I look forward to the day when I can have perky boobs. I never knew what that was like!

Valerie said...

LOL I so understand your pain. My DH has no idea why my bra's cost so much money when he sees them at wally world for $10.

Anonymous said...

OMG. ROLF @ when I threw a ball from my son I could hear them smack together

Ya, big is not always better. I was nearly a DD when I was nursing. That was NOT comfy.

The Rock Chick said...

Ahhhh, the grass is always greener, I guess. With my AA cup, I'm always moaning about how I need a breast enhancement. Hey, maybe if we went together, they would work out a deal for us!!! LOL

I have a special TT today about everything happening on my blog on Saturday for Blogathon 2007! Hope you'll stop by!

Happy TT!
Jessica The Rock Chick

Unknown said...

You have me laughing my butt off! I don't have huge tatas, althogh they are at their largest at a D right now, but I know a ton of people that have back problems and stuff from carrying around two boulders.

Anonymous said...

OMG, we are twins. Or quads.

Not only do I hear you, but I'm LISTENING!

When I get to a manageable weight, I am getting mine reduced and lifted, for SURE!

*~*Cece*~* said...

I hate how the bra industry rapes us for the cost of a good supportive bra!

The Fritz Facts said...

I feel you on this one! Bigger is not always better, sometimes it is just painful!

Maria said...

I honestly don't know anyone who likes their boobs.

My best friend, Harriet, hates hers because she is flat.

I hate mine because I have one that is slightly bigger than the other (even the nipple!)

My eldest sister hates hers because she says that it is like lugging udders.

And I can never find a bra that fits!

MrsFierceShoes said...

Awww, I feel for you, sista. I got my boobies lifted (twice) and a small implant last year. Best $5 grand I ever spent. I told my doc that I was sick of having to roll them up and lick them like a ciggy to get them to stay in my bra everyday. She thought that was funny. I was just being honest.

Elle said...

Can't related to this LOL. I'm a B-cup and so I've never be in the land of the large chested!

However my best bud had her reduction and swears it was the best thing she ever did for herself!

Angel said...

OMG you practically have me peeing my pants laughing.

I have the opposite problem... are you saying I should be greatful for my itty bitty titties?

I have always wondered what it's like to have real boobs. What the hell size are you anyway?

Lainey-Paney said...

I have the opposite problem too.
I have no idea what life must be like for you & your boobs.

Mrs. Schmitty said...

They are a DD. Which isn't completely HUGE but imagine them after 3 babies and on a 40 year old body that needs to lose a few pounds. Plus I have no shoulders so imagine the posture!

Shauna Loves Chocolate said...

I'm totally with you on this. The boobs just aren't the same after kids.

EE said...

Braggin' Braggin'... says the owner of A cups.
Could you throw some over my way????