rss-icon facebook-icon twitter-icon pinterest-icon google-plus-icon

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Awards

Below are some of the awards and such that I have received at

It's A Schmitty Life

Thank you to all that have been so kind! I love you!!



2009 BlogLuxe Awards

I came in 27th out of 168 blogs in the BlogLuxe Awards at the SocialLuxe Lounge


One Lovely Blog Award from Mrs. Chattypants - May 22, 2009



The Sisterhood Award from Kellyn at The Fritz Facts - April 21, 2009



The Heroes In Parenting Award from AmyL at Earnest Parenting - March 27, 2009



A Triple Award! from Zephra at Chronicles of an Exhausted Mom - February 2009



Your Blog is Fabulous Award from Stacie at Stacie's Madness - February 2009



Honest Scrap Award from Valerie at Adventures in Parenting - February 2009



Kellyn at The Fritz Facts and Liz at This Full House - January 2009



Alltop, confirmation that I kick ass

Confirmation That I Kick Ass from Alltop



Twisted Sister Award from Leigh at Tales From Bloggeritaville - August 2008



A Perfect Blend Of Friendship Award from Leigh at Tales From Bloggeritaville - August 2008



Brillante Weblog from Leigh at Tales From Bloggeritaville - July 2008



Sharing The Love from Kellyn at The Fritz Facts - July 2008



My site was nominated for Hottest Mommy Blogger!


My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!


My site was nominated for Best Humor Blog!


My site was nominated for Best Blog Design!




Thinking Blogger Award from Jenn at Mommy Needs Coffee - April 2007





No comments: